Because I was such a grouch, let’s begin October with the Bernard Pivot questionnaire from “In the Actor’s Studio.” I’ll go first:
01. What is your favorite word?
02. What is your least favorite word?
03. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Walking in my neighborhood in the early morning or at dusk.
04. What turns you off?
05. What is your favorite curse word?
06. What sound or noise do you love?
Train whistles in the distance.
07. What sound or noise do you hate?
08. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
09. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
You were never as evil as you thought you were, but what part of ‘not taking my name in vain’ did you not get?